Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
Favourites
914 (who?)
Comments
Downloads
Thread by Thread :FIM title cards series by Jowybean Thread by Thread :FIM title cards series by Jowybean
Do you not like the colour or shape......:P

forget what i said about not having time to make another today i had a free period it turns out

I started this MLP FIM title card series a few days ago because a show like this deserves them in my opinion and title cards were a way to hook me in to any cartoon usually thatís why I started watching a bit of Adventure Time again. :thumbsup:

I want to make one for every episode with its own quirky style that best suits that particular episode its very ambitious as I want to get it done before heaths warming eve if its possible lol. With the other jobs and shenanigans I doing out side of this it could be longer but wish me luck Bronies I hope to do our fandom proud. =D

I managed to find a font thatís close too the shows one for the credits so it should look not so basic now and fit in to the shows style better I may buy the actual font later on to be spot on. ^^;

Until next deviation LATERS :peace:

All drawn on Photoshop CS6 with my Wacom tablet 5

Epic FTW:woohoo: or Do Not want :rage: you choose :mwahaha:
Add a Comment:

:iconfreshlybaked2014:
FreshlyBaked2014 Featured By Owner Sep 13, 2014  New member Student General Artist
Title card SFX should be an instrumental portion of "Art of the Dress"
:iconchloethecatfox:
ChloeTheCatFox Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2013
This one is so awesome it's on youtube!! U ROCK!!!
:iconsarcasticleaves:
SarcasticLeaves Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2013
I love your title cards so much! It makes me wish the show actually had them! :faint: Beautifully done:heart:!
:icongoenzogo:
GoEnzoGo Featured By Owner Apr 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
These title cards are great! I think this one's my favorite. :3
:iconaskappleswag:
askappleswag Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Student Artisan Crafter
>:D
:iconsparkythepegasus:
SparkyThePegasus Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I just realized, somepony ought to compose some quick music to go with these brilliant title cards you're making!
:iconnoun-person:
noun-person Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
jsyk, in your title card gallery this is listed after Feeling Pinkie Keen when it should be before.
:icondogman15:
Dogman15 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Charlotte Fullerton likes your stuff: [link] [link]
:iconjowybean:
Jowybean Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional General Artist
well that made my day mate thank you =D awesome ;) started following you on twitter :hug:
:icondogman15:
Dogman15 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Never mind, I found it: [link]
Add a Comment: